Thursday, April 19, 2012

Best Xbox games

I still have my Xbox and it's still operational and though it doesn't get much gameplay as it used to, there are still some classics from this series that I'll always love.

Halo (1&2)



Some of my best memories ever came from this game. I even made life long friends (like RedRonin) online that I still keep in contact with today. This will go down as one of my favorite games of all time. No question.

TNMT 2: Battle Nexus



Not only was the game mode super enjoyable, but the fact that it came with a version of the original arcade game! (which I sent many quarters to their doom)

No joke. I saw that it said that on the cover and bought it right then and there! I still play this game with my little nephews today!

Raw 2



(sigh) The perfect wrestling game. I hear smackdown vs raw is good but is it THIS good? I don't think I even care to find out. All the possible character creations and intros was enough to keep me inside for days!

All my friends (like the Hit clan) had their own characters and all my enemies did as well. It served as a great stress reliever against taking it out on the people you dislike.

Any others? You tell me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah! The good ole days of Halo, those were some good times indeed.