Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Best N64 games

The N64 was the last of the classic cartridge systems and what incredible games did it have!

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron



This game is one of my favorite Star Wars games ever to play! I lost count of how many times I played this game thru. It had all the aspects that make a game good. Simple objectives, easy control handling and plenty of variety in the challenges for everyone!

Duke Nukem: Zero Hour



Believe it or not I never played the actual game mode before. Only the mutliplayer. And it was so much fun I never looked back! I used to have all the codes that unlocked all the other players you could be for the different levels...in fact, I STILL have this game in my closet right now!

I'll hook it up, any takers?

Mario Kart



Come on! You KNEW I was going to put this one in! Just looking at this screenshot again wants to me to have a "Mario Kart Challenge" night again!

No Mercy



Arguably one of the best wrestling games they ever made. I spent HOURS creating cool characters and intros and the game mode was just as fun!!

WCW/NWO Revenge



Made by the same team who created No Mercy, this was a precursor that helped make No Mercy a superior game. I did like this game though, very fun to play.

Besides Konker's Bad Fur Day, did I miss any other classics?

No comments: