It's time for a "hot take" folks!
Why do fat people NEVER bathe??
I've noticed this a lot lately.
I have a friend who comes over every so often, tells me he's going to shower and be right over. Yet when he arrives, I've noticed he's only changed his clothes and stinks to high heaven.
Last month at the theater, I was in a show where the fat people stunk so bad I had to hold my breath every time I walked by. Honestly, the funk coming off them was horrendous. I wish the director had said something....anything....to get them to bathe.
Maybe it's not every huge person but geez to frag does it irk me. What's so hard about jumping in a shower? I can take one in 5 to 10 minutes easy. Why can't they??? What's so bad about pouring water, soap and rinsing that they just can't stand?
Ok rant over. Moving on.

No comments:
Post a Comment