Pros: You have no excuse NOT to work out. No more "it's too cold" or "It's too late" or "It's raining" or "I just killed a hooker and now I don't know where to bury her body or what to do with her pet cat" NO excuses. You'd always have a home gym right there in your house.
Cons: I'd sure that floor is going to take a beating if you're throwing around weights in there. Plus I'm sure the sweat would give off an awful funky smell over time. Also I have to think about any incidents involving kids, so there's that.
Verdict: Oh heck yeah! All day! I'll find a place to hide the dead hooker later, I'm going to pump some iron baby!!! I'd have a treadmill, elliptical, dumb bells and one of those all-in-one sets that have a bench, shoulders and legs workout on them. It would totally rock.

No comments:
Post a Comment