Friday, February 03, 2023

Survivor 43 review


 I know I'm way late on giving my thoughts about this, but with the new season coming up I thought I'd go ahead and do it. 

It wasn't as bad as the last two seasons, but that's not saying anything because the last 2 seasons were some of the worst ones out ever. 

This past season was the day the doofus won. 

I don't care what those people say, when the time comes to vote for a winner there's nothing "impartial" about it. It's ALL about who hurt who's feeling along the way and that's why they voted. 

Gabler did the best of not stepping on anyone's toes too much and he won....by doing NOTHING. 

I'm not angry about this, this is just how the game is played and it certainly could've ended with a worse winner in the other 2 runner ups so I guess I should be thankful for this. 

Will the next season be better? 

I hope but I'm not holding my breath. I got access to some of the overseas versions of the show so I've decided to start watching them in the meantime. 

Already enjoy them better than the last 3 seasons of the American crap. 

No comments: