Saturday, February 11, 2023

Diet Update


 Started it late (again this year) but in under 3 weeks I've already dropped down a size. AND my regular jeans (which is the 2 month goal) are a tight fit. (little too tight) BUT this is an amazing accelleration for me! I'm shocked the weight's falling off so fast this time around. 

What do I think is the key? 

I'm drinking Apple Cider Vinegar, lemon juice and cinnamon every morning. I plan on watching more closely to ensure that's it but I think it is. 

Either way, I'm plugging away at my diet until the end of June this time around. Slowly expanding my menu as the months go on. 

For example, right now it's hardcore low carb. But at the end of March, all veggies and fruits get added. The next month, Milk and Cheese and the month after that, grains, beans and nuts. Then towards the end of June I can have sugar and sweets again. 

We'll see how it goes. The good thing about the long diet is that it only gets easier the further I more along.

I'll continue to give updates throughout the year as I progress thru the diet. 

No comments: