Monday, June 20, 2022

TI4 Game 8 rundown


 Short and sweet. 

We played with new rules that I'd missed over in my initial read. 

In the Agenda phase you refresh all your planets and vote, one at a time, on an agenda card then do it again with whatever planet votes you have left over. 

Also, Strategy Card 3 ALWAYS let's you pick Strategy Cards 1st every round which makes the card highly desirable. 

So with the revised rules in play I made sure to conquer as many worlds as I could to control the votes. NEVER got Speaker so I didn't have to vote first and could move the vote any way I wanted, and killed it!

The moment the rules were explained to me, the strategy was easy to see. 

Love this game. But am happy to shelve it for the time being until my Codex expansions come in later this summer. 

Long live the king.  

No comments: