Saturday, June 04, 2022

Game 6 in the bag!


 Another game night, another "W" for the King!

This was a social game of misdirection tonight. (it's the only card left I had in my hand of tricks) Pizza, music and off topic conversations lightened the mood and suddenly everyone realized I was one point away from winning, sitting on Rex, with Strategy #8 in my hand. 

There was nothing they could do in the end, since I had first pick that round. To their credit, while I selected #8 they were all plotting to take me down.....but realized it was too late when they saw what I had in my hand. 

The game wet 3 rounds without anyone getting a point, then I played the next 2 rounds playing catch-up, but in round 6 I established a lead and by the end of round 7 sealed the victory. 

I love this game. I'm planning 2 more games before I return to work. I'm doubtful I'll stay on top for too long. I know my time is coming where I'll eventually have to give up my crown.

But tonight wasn't that night!

No comments: