Wednesday, February 17, 2021

T-shirts I'd love to have (2)

Yesterday I spoke about collecting DC shirts, I also collect an imaged version of each super hero symbol's shirt I have. So in that case, I would also get this Wonder Twins T-shirt!
I LOVED this line of toys as a kid. To be honest, this is next on my list of shirts I must own. SO awesome to see someone made a shirt of this!!
Another show I couldn't get enough of as a kid. There's another version of the shirt that says "Take a look its in a book" but I like this tag line better. 
Called "The Marvin" I never knew this shirt existed! It's from the old 70's Superfriends cartoon and it's another one that will now be marked "high" on my list.  

My favorite store as a kid. If I were rich, I'd bring it back by opening up my own. So many memories walking around this store growing up. I'd LOVE to have this shirt!

No comments: