Tuesday, February 16, 2021

T-shirts I'd love to have (1)

 There's a few shirts out there I wouldn't mind having. Here's a few I'd like to show you today!

Huge Shirt Tales fan as a kid. Because you never see them around today makes having this shirt all the more special!
Another cartoon I watched as a kid that you see no merchandising for these days. I even though about getting this on a face mask at one point, but who would get the joke?
There's another t-shirt out there that has the poster from the first movie as well, I just couldn't find it. But I'd love to have one of each.
The old Voltron Crest! I used to have a membership card to their fan club that bore the same emblem. Of course I'd probably go short sleeve with this one. 

I collect DC symbol t-shirts and this may be one of the last ones for me to get. It's Zan from the Wonder Twins. Though it'd be nice if Megan wore his sister's shirt with me at the same time. 

More coming tomorrow!

No comments: