Friday, November 08, 2019

Us (movie review)

Last month at our fall vacation to the beach we watched Us. The first movie by this director was "Get Out" which I found interesting and I'd heard this one was even better, so I was interested in checking it out.

In fact, I even read where it was one of the "scariest" movies of the year, which got me REALLY excited to see it.

It sucked.

Everything. The acting, the plot, the tempo of the movie....everything was horrible. This was such a waste of time for me! I have no idea why people even found it "good" in the first place! The worst part was the "twist" at the end that WE ALL guessed from the very beginning of the film!! Who did they think they were fooling?!

Terrible waste of time. Worst film I've seen all year.

Have a good weekend folks, don't watch this movie.

No comments: