Monday, November 25, 2019

Top 5 Cons I want to go back to

It's been a while since I've been to a convention, so here's the Top 5 I'd like to visit again some day.

 5) Arizona Game Fair

Only went once but had a blast and would go back again in a heartbeat! Hopefully this time around with more friends. Nice small con, with a decent size library.

 4) Fanboy Expo

Knoxville's always a beautiful place to visit and this con has always been fun to attend! Though the dealers aren't what they used to be, I'd still go back in a heartbeat!

 3) Dragon Con

Though overcrowded, it's still got a lot going for it. And the costumes at this event are incredible! I don't like the crowds but would be tempted to go back one day.

 2) Gen Con

The grandest gaming con of them all! No lie, it'd be a blast to go back one day but sadly I feel that's a ways off for me.

1) BGG Spring Con

Absolutely fantastic! The perfect size crowd the BEST selection of board games and unlimited non-stop fun! I hope I can go back in 2020. The early bird special last till the end of the month, so I still have a few days left to convince Megan to let me go : )

No comments: