Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Firehouse Subs Boycott

Don't get me wrong. i LOVE me some Firehouse Subs. In fact, it's my favorite place to eat...but not in Monroe. I'm boycotting them now.

It happened when I was going in to put up a poster for the Strauss Theater (like we've always done) and get some lunch.

But my time was getting in a crunch and so I decided to hold off and come back after making the last 2 poster deliveries. I asked the manager where I could put it up and she pointed to the window.

While walking out I looked behind me and saw that she was taking it off. I assumed to readjust it, but when I came back, it was gone. She'd thrown it away AFTER saying I could put it up. I turned around and walked right back out. I'll never go to this one again. From here on out the only time I eat Firehouse is when I'm on the road.

Until them...well, there's always 5 Guys!

No comments: