Saturday, May 13, 2017

BGG Spring Con UPDATE

This week the Con sold out and none of my friends could go. But the day tickets were completely gone I was able to snatch 2 at half price from someone selling them. Right at the deadline to where you could do that too!

Who did I get them for? My nephews. I didn't know if they could make it at first and when I spoke to my brother he hadn't gotten back to me yet so I bought them anyway and took the risk. Thankfully it worked out perfect since my brother was planning on driving to Texas that weekend anyway so we'll just meet up and drop the boys off to him when he arrives.

I'm super happy to have the little guys going with me. I know they'll love it and I believe it'll be a fun time overall!

Tomorrow, I'm making up ANOTHER list of games I'd like to play while I'm there since it now looks like the 3 of us will be a big enough "group" to play anything we like. WHOA BOY! BGG CON, HERE I COME!!

No comments: