Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cereals they actually made

Last month I saw a "Limited Edition" St Patty's Day Lucky Charms cereal box. Where all the marshmallows were clovers. It got me wondering. Are there any other cereals out there I haven't heard of before?!

I was SO right.

 Sugar Cookie Pebbles

I'm a guy who prides himself on having every sort of the "Pebbles" cereal out there. Yet I never knew there were so many flavors I've never heard of before!!
 Boulders

Seriously, have I been in a coma every time I walk down the cereal aisle?
 Apple Jacks Marshmallows

Yuck!
 Berry Pebbles

Looks like it's a 4th of July kinda thing.
 Holiday Sprinkle Cookie Crisp

I saw these at the store last Xmas but didn't get them. I should have though. They'd be interesting to try!
 Marshmallow Pebbles

Again, I'm stunned this even existed.
 Candy Corn Pebbles

Looks like a Halloween theme. I'll be on the lookout for them this year.
 Dino Smore Pebbles

I'm at a loss for words at the moment. HOW MANY DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEBBLES ARE THERE?!
 Strawberry Honeycomb

Yuck. Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
 Poppin Pebbles

Fizzy Pebbles!? Really!? DANG! I need that!!!

No comments: