Sunday, October 13, 2013

Star Wars: Rebels update

Finally at the New York Comic Con they give us some Star Wars news.

Sadly it's only about the new Rebels cartoon baddie "The Inquisitor"

I get it. Clone Wars had it's "sub-baddies" so Rebels has to follow the same lame formula and give us their rendition of the newest villain.

As for fitting in with Star Wars cannon, this does! It's been a common staple for years that both the Emporor and Vader had Inquisitors that hunted down Jedi, so the addition of this new guy shouldn't surprise anyone.

Now will I watch it? That decision will have to wait until I hear more about Episode 7 and if it will keep with the rest of cannon or not.

Speaking us JJ's upcoming Tween Wars movie, the rumor mill has been rampant with reports that "big news" is coming out about Episode 7 soon. I won't be holding my breath but I will be interested to see what news gets released as we head into 2014.

Until then, I'll continue to enjoy my Star Wars...while I still can. 

No comments: