Thursday, October 31, 2013

Issue #300


300 is special because it's the first time the arch villain "she-devil" is introduced. This character would be my go-to villain for just about every "century" issue following because there were always a million jokes to get out of it.

This point began the "boom" for Cardco Comix. I was getting more request everyday and was drawing comics all the time. I was pretty sure I'd take it close to 400 but I thought it would take another couple of years.

Boy was I wrong!

1 comment:

kidcardco said...

This is a post I had set to go for our 20th anniversary celebration, however for some reason when ever I post it for the 31st it's ON THE BLOG NOW?! Hah ha ha ha. I don't know how you can post from the future but I'm doing it on that one.

The funny things is, there's 9 other posts set to go for that day however THIS is the only one that keeps posting "live" on the blog whenever I try to set it up again.

Weird. Anyway, I know it's been up all week but more to come tomorrow to give you the bigger picture.