Monday, January 17, 2011

Ye Old Computer games

Remember back when computer games were AWESOME!!! King's Quest and Space Quest were games we'd play for hours with my Dad on our computer back in the day. The game where you had to figure out the correct way to navigate thru the course by knowing exactly what to do and what to say.

Check out the images below.






You had to type what you wanted to do and hope it was the right thing. You also had to constantly save ALL progress you had no matter how small, because if you went a long way and then died, well you had to start over from your last save.

I remember learning that lesson several times playing with Dad.

Let me see if I can come up with a few more fun computer games from way back....

3 comments:

epiclepsy said...

I remember King's Quest! I used to rock that when I was a kid. Although I loved those old school computer games, I'm glad that gaming is where it's at now for the PC's.

Anonymous said...

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all
folks you really know what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also discuss with my web site =). We may have a link exchange agreement between us

Also visit my webpage :: guild wars 2 gold

Anonymous said...

100datingwebsites.com