Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Iphone4



I'm sure Megan's told all of her Facebook friends by now but she got the Iphone4 yesterday.

It made me think about how far we've come along. A phone isn't a phone anymore. It's a camera, computer, GPS system, alarm clock, watch, calculator, and video game console all in one!

And with her Chase account she can take pictures of checks and deposit them into her account WITHOUT EVEN VISITING A BANK!!

Incredible. What does mine do? Make calls and receive text messages.

What would I like mine to do? Make calls and receive text messages.

I'm a pretty simple man when it comes to phones.

Remember when the cellular phones came out? In the movies it was always the rich guy with it.

Or what about the car phone?! Remember those? I thought you were rich if your parents had one in their car. Big ole bag you had to carry around with you all the time.

How bout the cordless phone? I still remember my mom calling someone from OUTSIDE our house and making a big deal about it over the phone. I also remember calling my neighbor and walking down the street to see how far I could go before all he heard was just static!

Ahhh.... those were the days....

No comments: