Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Garth Brooks Concert

 So  few weeks ago Megan made me go with her to a Garth Brooks concert. 
 Though I know only one of his songs and hate country music I went with her. Because years ago she went with me to a Breaking Benjamins concert.
 The stage was pretty good. That ball you see is where the drummer was located.
 I have to admit, although Garth was well into his mid-fifties he sure knew how to put on a concert.
 Here he is doing a song with his wife Trisha Yearwood.
 He brought a lot of energy even though he was doing shows BACK to BACK that night!
 This performance last from 11:15 to 1:45am. His stamina was Unbelievable!!
 And the crowd was into it the whole time. In fact, in all my concert days I've NEVER heard a crowd get as loud as they did that night!
 Though I don't care for the music, I will admit the show was good.
Megan keeps talking about it to this day! She wants to see him again someday...maybe she can take her "friends in low places" with her next time. : ) 

No comments: