Thursday, September 10, 2015

Columbus Ohio Trip (9)

 This is my Angus burger I had at Cheesecake Factory. I don't see what the big deal is. It was nothing special.
 I also found it weird that it had an Egyptian theme. Does anyone know why?
 Ice cream place I visited. Not bad.
 Also had me a good ole Sarsaparilla when I returned to the Melt for a 2nd meal!
And oooh what a meal it was...

And I finally met someone I knew at the airport on the way back! Charity's friend Morgan was headed home from a conference and we got to fly back together. Always nice to see a familiar face!

My next trip pics are coming up soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't see what the big deal is because you ordered a BURGER!!! Lol. Their specialties are the best. Particularly the Louisiana Chicken Pasta. That's Lacey and I's favorite place. It's awesomeness personified. But not as money as you, ya big Bear!

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Yeah, I didn't really know what to get. I saw the word "Kobe" burger and thought I'd try it out.

I'll do better next time! : )