Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Columbus Ohio Trip (3)

 I went to an place that sells old toys, while I was there.
 Picked up a few Pound Puppies for Megan.
 They had some amazing stuff there.
 The original Slave 1 toy.
They had vehicles hanging all over the store. It looked great!

 I went to a board game cafe afterwards. Had a GREAT time! Over 400 games in stock!
 Plus cool sodas to boot. You can't beat that!
 Also had a place called the "16 Bit Bar" that has wrestler drink specials, plays old Star Trek episodes on giant TV screens and is surrounded with old school arcade games that are free to play! (I got the 2nd highest score on Burgertime there)
 Afterwards I stopped and grabbed a T-Dog from Filthy Franks. It was tasty!
And the next morning started off my day with something called "Cloud 9 Pancakes" they were great. And though it doesn't look that big on the plate I couldn't finish the whole thing. Very filling!

More tomorrow!

1 comment:

John said...

It looks like you had a great time. I'm still bummed I didn't get to go. Next year?....