Thursday, September 24, 2015

Survivor Second Chance



 So watching the premier last night I just HAD to make a post about it. WOW, am I excited for this season! I already feel, I may be looking at previous players in a whole other light.

Where I once loved Vytus I have to admit, he was a little "swarmy" this season and I was hate he was voted out so early. (actually I was shocked) but that's Survivor for you. Just when you think you know the game, they hit you with a curve ball.
So as tradition goes, before the 1st tribal, I always make my pick on who the sole Survivor will be and this season I'm embarrassed to say...

Kass, will win it all.

Yeah, I hate her but she's the only one who seems to be coming in to this season without "something to prove" or "pre-game jitters" and someone like that will go far.

But believe me, I WANT to be wrong on this pick. I can't stand her but that doesn't mean I can't ignore the game face she had on in the first episode. While everyone's playing around, she's formulating a strategy. And just like Sandra in Heroes vs Villains, if they don't get rid of her early in the game, she'll go all the way.

Other thoughts:

- Jeff Varner will be out before the merge if not quit the game by episode 4.
- Kelly Wentworth is an idiot
- Kelly Wigglesworth may not turn out to be the same brat she was 15 years ago, I'll be interested in how her gameplay goes this season.
- There's no denying it, Joe IS the man and that's what'll get him voted out shortly after the merge.
- Shirin still lives in a fantasy land, but if someone's smart enough to take her to the end, they'd surely win the game
- Jeremy's still playing the game he was last time and will be voted off just like last time as well.
- Not much camera time for Spencer, that's good news. He may end up going far in the game.
- Stephen Fishback is playing this game as a rookie. It's more pathetic knowing he has his own podcast where he does NOTHING but talk about Survivor all the time!! He doesn't have a CLUE of what to do. JR isn't around to carry him all the way to the end either and I doubt this season anyone will be willing to do the same.

(sigh) Oh Survivor, how I missed you!

No comments: