Wednesday, September 23, 2015

At peace with Star Wars

It's been a while since I posted a Star Wars update, so I thought I'd do it today.

Many months have passed and after extensive searching, I have yet to find any new EU stories I do not already posses. I'm beginning to feel I've done it. I've collected every bit of the old canon that was out there.

After speaking with several of my Star Wars editor friends and some authors, they know of nothing else as well. (outside of anything unpublished)

Momentum for Episode 7 keeps building every day and I haven't kept up with any of the rumors or cared about any news that's come out. I think I'm truly done with Star Wars.

Since the Expanded Universe was what kept me a massive fan, with it now removed I'm free to explore other hobbies such as my board game one which has been growing a lot in the past year. I'm no longer stuck reading one genre but now am exploring great new ones. It's a very freeing and pleasant feeling I can tell you that.

Don't get me wrong, I want the EU (Now titled "Legends") to continue. And if it does, I'll be the first one in line getting the new book. I'll also continue my quest to have them do so. But until that day comes...I think I'll have plenty of other things to keep me busy. 

No comments: