Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Survivor: One World



So tonight Survivor cranks out another season and I'm pumped to see what will happen.

They did away with Redemption Island and I bet you I know why. Last season one of the girls was saying in her interview that it didn't matter whether or not she got voted out at tribal or not because because she would have a chance to get back in the game. My bet is that she wasn't the only one who shared that sentiment.

Then you had people like Ozzie who knew they couldn't make it far in the game and stayed alive in Redemption Island. He actually was relieved to go!

Don't get me wrong I loved Redemption, but it's over now and Survivor must evolve again. This time their doing things a little different in One World.

2 tribes, living as one. One tribe of Women and One tribe of Men.

Love it.

Smart concept with a good twist on dividing them up by gender. I think this'll only work once with the show but I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

My prediction is a girl will win though because when they divided the tribes by gender last time the guys imploded while the women laughed. I'll be expecting the same sort of thing this time around. Remember, the challenges won't be physical so as to even the playing field.

Can't wait to see what happens tonight!

No comments: