Monday, February 06, 2012

Best Batmobile

The Batmobile is the trademark car of Batman's. Let's see who in Hollywood got it right:

4) Batman/Batman Returns



I've never liked this vehicle. Even after seeing the movie for the first time I remember telling folks that the Batmobile looked stupid. It STILL looks stupid to me now!

3) Batman Forever/Batman and Robin



This one's not much better. I remember thinking when the movie came out "Oh well, at least they got rid of the first one!"

2) Batman Begins/The Dark Knight



This one's nice but doesn't resemble any "bat" features about it. Seriously, Iron Man could be riding in this thing and we wouldn't be able to tell. I know Nolan was going for a more "realistic" look but dude! You have a man dressed up as a bat! May as well go for it all the way here, know what I'm saying??

1) Batman TV series



Oh yeah baby! I would trade my car in for this one in a heartbeat!! This car would still be considered cool to this day! I can see it now:

Me: Honey, do you need me to pick you up anything from the store? Run an errand for you? Take you somewhere?

Megan: Sure, but can we take my car.

Me: Um, nevermind.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, just when I think we start seeing eye-to-eye on stuff you go and do this! The Tim Burton Batmobile is CLASSIC, I would have placed it a solid #2 to the 60's one. You know how in the old series robin would say "atomic batteries to power, turbines to speed" to let you know this thing was jet propelled? Well the Tim Burton Batmobile actually showed you the jet turbine! then at 3 would have been the new era Tumbler-Batmobile, then that god awful blue Joel Schumacher atrocity.

Unknown said...

This sums up my feelings for any of the Joel Schumacher stuff.

Anonymous said...

The 60's one isn't that bad, and I would let you take it around ONLY If I got to drive. Also, what in the world are you doing ranking the tank as #2?? that's all it is is a tank! Your "#4" car should be number 1 or close 2! THAT is a batmobile!!! If I had That car, we woul drive it everywhere!!

Megan

kidcardco said...

Sticking by my decision. Sorry. : )

Anonymous said...

Agree with everyone but Matt. Your worst ranking yet (though you are so money...)

-Melton