Thursday, February 16, 2012

Clint Thomas for Mayor



The time has come to give my endorsement for Mayor of Monroe and I select Clint Thomas!

Who is he? Well, this pictures 4 years old but the man hasn't changed a bit in his looks or political platform in over 12 years!

He runs the local comic shop here in town (which your's truly is a patron of) he says he's running for the "common man" to end corruption, establish bike trails throughout the city, bring more events to our Civic Center, improve our parks and make Monroe a better place.

He has no experience when it comes to local government but that kinda works in his favor doesn't it? He gets 600 votes for Mayor every time he run and by gosh I want to make that number 800!!

All seriousness, everyone who runs for Mayor here is a crook except Clint. He wouldn't know how to run a city but I have a feeling we'd be a lot better off with this guy than the others.

I have his sign in my yard. Now if I can just stick a Ron Paul sign next to it I'll have those 800 votes like that!!

No comments: