Ok, yesterday I spoke about the new showers they have in homes these days, it's only fair I speak about the comeback bath tubs are making these days. You know, the nice stand alone ones that we see in horror movies all the time but doesn't stop people from adding them inside their homes?
Pros: Always good to soak in a tub. Especially when you're sick. Heck, for the longest that was the only way you ever caught me in a bathtub as an adult. A hot bath always feels good before bed.
Cons: Who the frag uses a bath tub these days??
Verdict: Pass. Yeah, they're nice when you're sick but that's the only time I'd use it, plus with the time it takes to run one, I don't even think I'd use it much in that case either. Just stand in the shower a little longer watching my 12 inch dong cry because it hates being sick too. (yes I know that's just water running down it, but I can't help but think that way every time I'm sick) So it's a hard no for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment