Friday, July 31, 2026

Is it worth getting? (Part 10)

Today's topic: Secret panel (room)

Pros: You can have a spare bedroom or game room hidden away, without anyone knowing it was even there. 

Cons: There are no cons, are you kidding me??? This thing would be pretty sweet!!

Verdict: Go back and look at the cons.

I'd love this so much. Mine would be a bookshelf and a book you'd pull to release the latch that lets you into the room. It'd be super cool. I saw a house that had a "secret" panel door that lead to a large closet. I say "secret" because everyone knew about it, but still I always thought it was super cool. And my sister has a hidden panel that opens up from the hallway straight into the kitchen. Why? I don't know, that house was built in the 60s and even has a "courtyard" that the house surrounds in the center. (odd but kinda cool) 

Oh geez... I lied. I just thought of several other cool things to talk about, so I'll be back at this next week. 

Chow. 
 

No comments: