Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Architects of the West Kingdom: Christ the Redeemer Promo (mini-review)


 A few MONTHS ago I bought this from their online store. Due to several delays and 2 attempts to get my address right (their fault, not mine) it finally came in last month. 

I bought a few other promos for the game but decided not to feature them because they're just extra cards to the game with no particular name for them other than "promo pack" All those cards and this Wonder do is give you more choices in the game and I'm all for that. 

Don't be fooled by the size either. That meeple is bigger than the picture indicates. I was a little surprised when I got it in. 

Again, it's your average run-of-the-mill promos that only add extra choices to the game but nothing new. Worth it? To me, yes. To a fan of the game? I'll go ahead and say "Yes" too.  

No comments: