Friday, June 23, 2023

The Dwarves (Character Packs mini-review)

This is a great coop game and when I bought the Big Box for it, there were two empty spaces in the insert and I never knew what they were for....until now. 

It appears 2 extra characters came out for the game. Not excited you had to get them separately, but when Miniature Market put them both on sale, I was able to get them for $5 each, which I feel was fair. 

Gomimgar is excellent at forging things and speaking to the council, while Djerun is a beast at battles. Both will come in handy in future sessions as I'm playing this game on "difficult"

Worth getting? If you're a fan of the game, yes. But the only thing it adds is more characters so in the long run it may not be for everyone. 

I for one and ecstatic to have them!
 

No comments: