Monday, June 19, 2023

Boardgame Purge 2023 (27)


 I have only one left to talk about. I bought this game when it was all the "hotness" and my nephews were all about it. For the record. I never cared for the game that much. But I had so much content for it, I didn't want to let it go until now. 

It's a beautiful looking game but just not for me. Oddly enough, I traded it at the perfect moment because they announced a "Collector's Edition" a week after my trade went through so I'm sure it doesn't carry the same trade value as it did back then. 

Glad to let it go. 

Would I make another trade with Noble Knight Games again? Absolutely. I'm even making a short list of what I could send to them next, providing I see any games I'd like in trade. 

But until then, I'm going to play and enjoy what I already have. 

No comments: