Monday, March 27, 2023

Top 5 Mini-Epxansions/Promos I want!

 It's a short list today but I thought I'd go for it today!


This may be in order but I'd love to get the Queenies for Pioneers!

In my experience, queenies enrich every Queen Game. And though I already enjoy this one, I'm sure I'd love it more if I had these added.

Don't know how big an impact it would make in the gameplay but it even the simpliest rule changes can bring out an entirly different gameplay. 


I LOVE Lords of Waterdeep but this promo is KILLING me! It cost $75 and that's the cheapest I've ever seen it. I can't pay that much but I'm a completist and would love to have this one to make my copy complete!

The Chocolatiers Mini-Expansion for Chocolate Factory is the one that hurts me the most because I ordered the last one on their website, only to discover they'd already sold out. 

I was ONE away!

But now it's completely out of my reach since I see jokers trying to get away with selling it for $100. 

I love having extra options for my factory but at that price? Nope!



No comments: