Monday, August 22, 2022

Ghost Energy Drinks Ranked

 My sister in law got me to try a new energy drink this summer and being a "completist" I had to try all the different flavors they had. 

So today I wanted to rank them from worst to best!

8) I love sour but I HATE watermelon and this had too much watermelon flavor and not enough sour so it's last place. 


7) The only thing I hated less than Sour Watermelon was Orange Cream. Some will like this because it taste like the frozen treat. The only problem with this is....I hated the frozen treat. 


6) Ok, this one didn't suck...but it just tasted like Mountain Dew. No kidding. The made a drink that taste like the cola....why? It's not bad but not special either. 


5) Man, this is another that failed to impress. More strawberry than bubble gum and I think that's why it ranks in the bottom half. But flip those flavors around and I think this makes it much higher on my list. 





4) Wow. I can't believe this one tasted so good. I'm not a fan of the candy but as a drink it was pretty good!


3) Needs more sour. It's basically just raspberry, which isn't bad. But it's missing the sour. If it had that, it'd be a clear #1


2) The last flavor I was able to try and WOW was a impressed! What can I say? I'm a mango loving guy!

1) The very first flavor I tried and THE BEST one by far. Taste like your eating Sour Patch Kids. DELICIOUS! 

While I'm still a BANG fan, this is the only flavor I would get over a Bang. 

That being said, since you can't get these in bulk cheap (unlike Bang's) I'm going to stick with my regular energy drinks. But still....these weren't bad. You could do far worse in the energy drink market I'll tell you that!


No comments: