Saturday, March 12, 2022

To-Do list


 While I'm off for a few weeks on paternity leave, here's what I'd like to accomplish:

1) Read more books. Finish the Clone Wars era from Star Wars, all wrestling novels a buddy dropped off for me prior to our new children (total of 8 books) Listen to both seasons of the Audio version of Highlander and read the Invincible Comic. 

2) Diet. Drop at least 20 pounds before heading back to work. 

3) Write a book. This will be my hardest but my brother's cheering me on and I'd love to do it so I'll give it my best. 

4) Play 160 board games. So far, I'm at a good pace with 51 played so far! 

5) Watch the following shows: Andy Griffith Show, Mayberry RFD, Farscape. (this is the lowest item on my list since I'm not much for sitting around and watching TV for that long)

No comments: