Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Jackass Forever (review)


 I couldn't help myself. Back in the 2000's everyone was watching them. Now they're close to 50 doing another movie and I just had to check it out. 

No good. 

Probably laughed twice and cringed more, this movie proves that "3" should've been the last one in theaters. I doubt they'll do anything else after this and that's fine by me. The movie seems stuck in the 2000's with frat boy antics that used to amuse a younger generation but today's kids would watch this and say "Why?"

Pass. 

1 comment:

Melton said...

Oh man - COMPLETELY disagree. I thought it was totally hilarious. one or 2 jokes went over the line, but that's normal. i went with 3 other buddies and we all loved it. laughed the whole way thru. especially where they trapped groups of 2 in the dark. awesome.