Friday, July 16, 2021

20 Weddings (part 9)

 

Was of the craziest wedding I was in was for this guy, Jad Saliba. Now a multi-millionaire and CEO of his own company, we met in college and kept in touch years later until he got married. I was pumped for a chance to come up to Canada (haven't been back since) but it was a great time and one of the LONGEST weddings I've ever been a part of. 

The wedding party lasted until 2am. I didn't get to bed until 3am, had to wake up at 5am for my flight back the next day. 

But BOY was it something. Not a single person left until the very end either. I've never seen anything like it before. 

I tried to get him in my wedding but he couldn't get off for it. I don't speak to him anymore and I hate that but I'm super happy for his success and wish him the best!

No comments: