Monday, July 19, 2021

20 Weddings (part 10)

 The next wedding was the one for my friends Kim and Tony. Though I don't have pictures to share for this one, I remember joking that they'd probably be late for their own wedding since they both had a tendency to be late for everything. 

Sure enough....the wedding started an hour late. And it was a bad thing too because it was outside in a Louisiana summer and people was dying outside from the heat. 

The best thing about this wedding was a prank I pulled on them that was 6 months in the waiting. Kim had a stuffed pink poodle called "Fifi" that I'd taken out of her room a while back. 

A bridesmaid and I decided to put Fifi in a wedding dress (which was hard to find because Build a Bear didn't exist back then) and present her at the wedding next to the cake. 

It was great. 

No comments: