Friday, March 12, 2021

Top Baseball Card designs

 Today I thought I'd talk about the cards I loved. Since I got out of the hobby back in 94', don't expect their to be anything mentioned after that year. 

91 Stadium club was a beauty of a set. Loved the elegant look of these when they first came out. Definitely a head turner when I first saw them. 
94 Fleer could be one of my favorite sets of all time. I LOVE the look of these cards and all the painted cards which came with it. I really need to dig this set back up and look it over again. 
I don't know why but the Donruss 91 Studio set blew me away the first time I saw it. I feel in love with these cards and thought they were some of the finest I'd ever seen! Still think they look good today!
Lot of memories around the 92 Fleer set. Loved the look of these cards as well as the painted renditions they always did as well. Plus I have 2 unopened boxes of the Update set which contain Mike Piazza's rookie card. Worth up to $200 a box, I bet they wouldn't net me more then $60 in today's market.  
God Bless America. I love the 86 Topps set so much! This was the very first time I got into the hobby and I absolutely loved the look of these cards. Many, many hours were spent just looking over each one. I think that's why this is still my favorite design of them all. 

Man, so many other good ones I may consider doing this again sometime in the summer. I miss this hobby!


No comments: