Monday, May 07, 2018

Marvel Universe Handbooks

Another cool find in the Marvel collection I bought last year was the Handbooks, defining and breaking down each character in the comics. Their powers, background and achievements were all summarized within.

Though I only skimmed through each one I found it fun to think about how important these were to fans back in the day before the internet. I don't know if they still do this anymore but I think it would be pointless considering there's a database online that can do the exact same thing now.

Still, these throw backs to the old days is the main perk I get from reading this collection. Some of these books were published in an older time when such information was hard to get all in one place.

Charmed and delighted to have it as part of the collection.

No comments: