Friday, March 24, 2017

This app sucks

I don't get many apps, so when I do they better deliver on what they say they'll do. NO game has taken my interest in years and every other app seems to be pointless, useless or both. Hence the case with the Walmart App.

I got it on my phone because someone said the "Money Saver" will bring in BIG BANK if you shop there a lot. Thankfully, we shop at Walmart every other day because we live next to one so it's the easiest place to get to. So I thought this would be a great idea and downloaded it right away.

2 months later you know how much in "savings" I have? 0.00

Yep, every scanned receipt from Walmart for the past 2 months rung up a big ZERO each time the ran it up against competitor's ads. Funny things is the last two weeks I purposely bought stuff that other stores advertised cheaper in the paper ust to see if it would work and sure enough, each time it was a big fat zero.

This app is not only a joke, it's pointless and a waste of my time. I'm ashamed to say I even had it on my phone for so long. "Money Saver" is a "Time Waster" folks.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: