Thursday, February 02, 2017

Wildest places to stay

Planning a vacation for the year? Might I make a few unique suggestions?

 Montana Magical Lodge

Think Montana's boring? Think again! This place looks like it came straight off the pages of Lord of the Rings! I know there's Hobbit Holes in Australia but to know there's a place like this in the US and amazing!
 Skylodge Suites

Seek adventure in the mountains? You can stay on the side of one if you like. I don't know how this could be described as "fun" but to each his own I guess.

 UFO House

In the woods of Sweden is this UFO house. Kinda makes you wonder who had the time to build this and why'd they do it in the first place huh?

Villa-Vals

Oh the Swiss have some imagination. This looks like a new age Skywalker farm from Star Wars. Again, not sure who says "Yes! That's where I'm spending my vacation!" but just in case that person is you....here you go.

See you tomorrow folks!

No comments: