Sunday, October 09, 2016

CD's Suck

I'm sure I've spoken about this before but I guess it was not on this blog. So I'm saying it now as I did back then. CD's suck!

Seriously. I have tapes that have lasted longer than these things. Lately, it's all been digital music for me, but I looked back through my old CD's I haven't played in a while and since a lot of that stuff isn't digital, I decided to play a few in my car.

More than half of them don't work.

I have no idea why. I took care of them. Individual sleeves, out of heavy weather or stacked underneath over objects. Yet still....they don't work.

What ticks me off more is that CD's are still CHEAPER than buying the album digitally. Which makes zero sense to me. There's no shipping or manufacturing costs involved, yet CD's come $2-$3 cheaper every time!

It's a messed up world in the music industry.

No comments: