Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Pensacon Trip (3)

 So let's talk about the outside because it wasn't pretty. The con was overcrowded this year. WAY overcrowded. The staff was not prepared, suffered several delays and NEVER opened up anything on it's scheduled time! I have to say, it was just as bad as a Dallas Comic Con run by Ben Stevens. Horrid!
 But it was all worth it just to meet Troy Dennig for the first time. Amazing author and all around great guy! We spoke for about 20 minutes about the Star Wars EU and he even shared with me their plan for future novels before it's cancellation. It's too late to write an update to my article for the book, but now that I have the answers I'm looking for, it's almost put it at ease knowing a little more than the average fan.

But all that's for another time.

Look! A bird!

More pics coming tomorrow!

No comments: