Thursday, August 27, 2015

My trip to Albany

 Last month Chase flew me out to Albany, NY for training. Look what I found in their mall. Wild. I can only imagine how cold it must get in the winter there!
 They also had this store in the mall that was kind of it's own supermarket.
 Even though the outside was X-mas themed the inside had nothing about the holidays in it.
Never seen a place like that before but it was interesting!

My first time to be in New York and what an experience it was! The people were surprisingly nice. I even walked a mile after dark back to my hotel one night and felt completely safe! Even took a short cut thru a dark alley like Batman's parents and wasn't even shot!

I have to admit, it was one of the best places Chase has sent me this year. The board game store they had was the best one I got to see this year and the weather was beautiful!

More about my other travels coming soon...

No comments: