Thursday, July 16, 2015

Weird Chips (Walkers & misc)

So there's this company in the UK which makes some interesting (and disgusting) chip flavors as well!
 Chili & Chocolate. Hot AND Spicy..but it looks a little too much on the sweet side and I couldn't do it!
 Cajun Squirrel. I have no idea what this flavor taste like, but because "squirrel" is in the title, I'd try them.
 Lamb and Mint. Mom used to make this every Easter for dinner. Thankfully she stopped doing that this year. I hated eating it then, why would I eat the chips now?
 Steak and Onion. Oh yeah, it's on! If I ever see this bag a chips I'm getting my snack on!
 Worcester Sauce and Roast Chicken. Yes to both. Batting 4 for 6 right now.
 English Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding. The roast beef sounds good but Yorkshire Pudding? The titles a little unsettling if you ask me.
 German Bratwurst Sausage. Ummm...nope!
 Cheese and Onion. I should say "No" but being honest with myself I think I'd try a few of these just to see.
 Ok, it's not Walkers brand but Sloppy Joe flavor?! Ick.
Prawn Cocktail. I have no idea nor want to know what this is.

See ya tomorrow folks!

No comments: