Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Best Chicken

Fried chicken is always a delight to have. But we rarely eat it as much as burgers or pizza and though I love me a burger I can always go for a fried chicken day every once in a while as well. So here's my Top 3!

3) Church's


Don't be hatin', this chicken is good! The best tasting out of the "big 3" (KFC and Popeyes) of fast food. Never had a bad meal with them yet!

2) Chic-a-fila

One of Megan's favorites and thought they're on the expensive side their chicken is worth it. In addition their service is beyond anything else in the Fast Food Market. To compare their service to other big chains is as unfair as the Braves taking on a t-ball squad. 

1) Chicken Express

Again Megan and I are in agreement that this is the best fried chicken hands down. It's got a perfect crisp fry with unbelievable tender juicy chicken inside. ALL of their sides are incredible and the service matches Chic-a-fila at times. If you're not around the great state of Texas you're sadly missing out.

That's my Top 3, what's yours? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really dislike chicken on the bone, so any place I recommend, is based on their chicken strips.

Church's has the best flavored chicken imo. hands down.

Chik-fil-a comes a close second, they lose points because of how pricey they are.

Raising Cane's. Now here's where we get into murky territory. It isn't so much their chicken I enjoy, it's that they serve the BEST texas toast I've ever had.

Popeye's. Again, more for the biscuits than for their actual chicken.

El Pollo Loco. Not for the chicken itself, but the chicken tacos and burritos they put the chicken in to. Really good stuff.