Friday, November 23, 2007

You voted for Charity?!

I have to be honest. At first I was scared when I saw that my little sister was dominating the polls, but now that this video is finished….. it’s the best one I’ve made yet! I’m sure you’re going to enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg2sPzq3N0M

So for next week you’ll be voting on what “written” post I’ll be making on Friday. I was asked why I don’t post my personal life on the blog much. It’s because I think it’s boring and not really something people would be interested in. Plus when I made this blog it wasn’t so that I could write down all my thoughts for the world to see. But I’m letting you decide what will be the topic next week.

You’re 3 choices are as follows:
- I can rag on my siblings for all your amusement.
- I can joke about the X-mas season and what it means for me.
- Or you can have a plain old update on how my life is in general.

I know this won’t be the most popular poll we’ve had but I can promise better stuff for you in the weeks to come.

I hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving Day. Mine went very well. For those X-mas shopping this weekend, take care and don’t get run over.

Cheers!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!
Charity is soooo cool.
I liked the part where you fell down.

Anonymous said...

That. was. great.

Anonymous said...

Yay Charity!!!

It was amazing, incredible, irresistible!


I also liked the part where you fell down.

Anonymous said...

May you never call your sister insignificant again.

Anonymous said...

Y'all are BAMFs! Matt, I'm liking the Thriller dance. If you could learn that choreography, that's the next sing-a-long I want to see.

Anonymous said...

Charity, You're going to have to fire him. That booty dance took all the attention off your awesomeness.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha - love the video!!
Allie