Friday, November 30, 2007

Family Circle returns!

I can't believe how good an idea this was folks. I looked online for these comics and re-worked quite a few of them last night. I think I may be giving these out on Monday's and Friday's for the next couple of weeks for you to enjoy. I've got some really good ones here.

A few notes, this week was the end of the "polls". We may start them up again later on but for now they're done. I hope you had a lot of fun with them. I did.

Also I'd like to announce I've been cast into another play this week. "The Odd Couple" will star 2 radio DJ's from the local counrty station 104 here in town... and me. I was going to turn down the roll but when Chip (one of the DJ's) got a hold of me outside the door, he got me to change my mind.

I think they play will do good. I have the small role of playing one of his poker buddies. The show premeires in January.

Ok folks that's all for now. Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are the DJs going to take it when they find out how much you dislike country music?

Anonymous said...

I don't think it'll matter. Not too sure how much either of them like County themselves. Yet they're the #1 Morning show in the area... lol

-Tony

kidcardco said...

Really? I didn't know that? For $20 I'll promote any product when I get on the show. : )