Thursday, November 30, 2017

December Movie Reviews

Let's see what we have to wrap up 2017 shall we?

 The Greatest Showman

Megan wants to see this and I'm a little inclined to check it out as well. It's looks surprisingly interesting!
Jumanji

Nope. This looks terrible. No interest at all. Even confused how this got green lit in the first place. Slim pickings this month!

Guess that's all the important movies coming out this month! Wait.... I think there was another one but I can't remember now....hmmmm... I wonder if it's a blockbuster movie I can nothing about anymore?

Have a good one folks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you didn't mention The Shape of Water by Guillermo del Toro. There's also The Disaster Artist (James Franco makes a terrible movie inside a supposedly excellent one), Downsizing, Molly's Game, and Phantom Thread...but I forgot you don't like great films :-)

-Melton

kidcardco said...

Dang! I AM out of the loop! I haven't heard of any of those films! I'll be sure to check out the trailers. Thanks!

Melton said...

I just assumed you would know of Shape/Water because of your Hellboy guy del toro. Maybe this one isn't up your alley tho...looks a bit strange.